Monday, August 13, 2007

People are strange

When your a stranger. It's been a bit of an odd week (ha and it's only Monday!) well last week was quite busy, I met several new people last week. I hope to spend more time with them and do some fun summery things.

Recently I went to the bluffs out in Scarborough, they were really pretty and it was a bit like being at Mount Doug Beach with the cliffs and there was a marina where we watched boats. Terribly nice just to be out and about really. I had wanted to go to the bluffs since I had bought my Lonely Planet way back in November. I guess Scarborough has a shady reputation, but I'm flying blind so it seemed like a nice enough place to me. Although I'm not quite sure why one wouldn't just want to live in Toronto proper, but then I guess everyone can't.... ponderous.

No comments: