Saturday, December 16, 2006

Chaos


Today is the day that I really should be packing. In that vein I stayed up very late last night watching Friends episodes with Mo- I really didn't like it that much but I have to say it's made me laugh really hard. I think I like Phoebe the best, although I relate much more to Monica's anal retentative/ocd-ness.

Anyhoo after sleeping in late I have thus far packed 5 boxes. So it's slowly starting to come together. I was going to sell my dishes but now I am wondering if I ought to ship them out. I do quite like them and they are pretty good quality rather than the el-cheapo's I would buy there.

And so I have watched two movies today and done the dishes. I feel like I am back in University and I have a paper due. What will I clean next???

Alright- back to the procrastination. I really have to get on it or I won't get in all the procrastination I need to do.

No comments: