Friday, December 22, 2006

Willfully Unemployed...


So today was my last day at work. It was pretty sad at the end. Especially saying good-bye to Curly.

Now I have almost three weeks off, but mostly it will be taking care of business here and then taking care of business there....

It feels pretty weird, to not be working, or that the next job I may have may be my "career" OR some schlubb job like slinging coffee or maybe a video store. I wonder if you get free videos when you work in a video store. I'd be ok with that.

Tonight is movie night, Mohamed is working on his ensuite bathroom. I think he may get it done!!

well i suppose that's about it, it would be great to celebrate tonight, but everyone is either away or busy. That time of year I suppose. It's going to be great to not set my alarm for the next little bit. But I have to pony up and getting really packed.

Well now it's back to the studio......

No comments: