Monday, January 1, 2007

Freue Neus Jahre!



Good day. Can you believe it? 2007. I think this year is going to be big... I am turning 30 this year, I am moving to a new city (well actually to a city in the first place), and I guess lots of other exciting things are going to happen.- They had better!

So it's countdown to moving day. This is my last Monday on the Island for quite some time. As far of mondays go this has been ok. I got the last of my boxes shipped out. Seriously if you have to ship lots of stuff Greyhound is the way to go. Junk was taken to the thrift store, now I am having a Timmy's and watching- yes you guessed it... sports on TV.

I don't think I am going to make any resolutions this year, I generally don't anyway since I think they are crap for the weak willed such as myself. I have enough going on. Looks like I'll be getting to see Florie and Rob and the squirt on Saturday. That will be great! I think Thursday will be spent up at the school going to orientation and figuring stuff out. That means that Friday will be all my own. I wonder what to do. I wish all my things would be at my house immediately. I like to be unpacked and set up asappy. I'm pretty anal retentive that way.

Anyhoo enough of this malarky. I hope each and every single one of you a very happy and exciting (but not in a bad way) New Year.

This should be my last BC post unless I am really procrastinating tomorrow. Seeing you in Onterrible!

Lervs
M

No comments: