Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ridiculousness Part B- Say Whatcha Like!


Well this week is reading week. And I have been getting some studying done which is good. Kind of hard to get out of my PJs however. Glad I have an extensive collection!

My friends Melissa and Vince arrived from Calgary on Tuesday evening and I met up with them yesterday afternoon downtown. We went for some yum Vietnamese and the headed over to Much Music, as it was Melissa's request. And of course, she talked me in to going on Speakers Corner. Gosh I hope none of you ever see me on TV! Not that we had much to say, mostly just laughing like idiots. But hey, you have to fulfill those childhood dreams!

We went up the CN Tower, which I suppose is quite patriotic- but I dunno.... It's a tall building, it's like looking out of an airplane. Anyway- now that I have done it I feel no compulsion to ever do it again. So there.

Today we met up again for some lunch in the neighbourhood- where I found a pub that serves burgers with peanut butter on them. I think my dad would love it. I couldn't bring myself to try it. Peanut butter belongs on toast, or celery sticks- that's it. (and really when you get down to it- bread is just toast waiting to happen)

My friend from Victoria, Claire was flying in this evening and I met her at the airport. We went to her hotel room and room serviced and went in the pool, it was very fun! But this is my second night of getting in past midnight. I am certainly not cut out for this sort of thing anymore.

Tomorrow Melissa, Vince, possibly his sister, and I will be maybe heading out to Niagara Falls which would be great to see. However it will be after sleeping in!

And that is about it thus far. Schooling is going well- midterms are coming up. Boo. But I suppose it's inevitable. So Michelle Out...

No comments: