Monday, February 26, 2007

ChickenPants & MonkeyNuts- together again


I'll let you figure out who is who... Saturday Claire came over to my place for a visit while before she headed back to Vic- it was super terrific to see her and hang out in the neighbourhood. Also nice to have a person to sit in my place and have a cup of coffee (or two) with.

Saw my friend from Uni, Jen, on Saturday night at the Local for a couple of pints. So it's been a very fun week seeing lots of people. All the more to get me through the next few grueling weeks- it's mid-term time! Woot! Had one today, there is one on Wednesday (math-ugh), one on Thursday.

Got my AutoCad- test results, not as good as i would have liked, which is crappy because I had to redo the test and I am pretty sure I did better the first time as I wasn't rushing off to sit around an airport... Got an English assignment back with a high mark-whew- I was slightly nervous I had forgotten everything basic and could only postulate on the subtext of the new film-noir genre as according to Lacan (or something equally ridiculous).

Today in the mail I got money! From the school- I have absolutely no idea what for, but I'll take it!!! Better than a bill that's for sure!

So reading break is over, I made it to school this morning- early even. Quite the shock to a system that didn't quite make it out of bed before 10am on any given day last week. I love being a student. Love. It.

Other than that not too much else going down. Studying a lot this week. Melissa and Vince leave on Wednesday, but I have to stick my head in the books, so I don't think I'll get to see them again. So wonderful to have them here though! They are such a good match for each other- makes me all ferchlemmped.

Right back to the dishes, I will seriously give anyone that comes here to do my dishes a shiny nickel. Believe me it would be a good nickel. I don't hand out lame nickels... Anybody? Anybody?

No comments: