Friday, January 26, 2007

Alllllright- it's a winter wonderland

So today it snowed! And it's been snowing and it will keep snowing- maybe it will be up to my knees tomorrow! That would be super awesome!

I kind of slept in today. But I managed to get out and about a bit. I found a super cheap set of shelves from someone that lives near-by. So I went out to pick them up and on my walk home the snow really started to come down.

I chatted with my friend Florie today, she is due in about a month with their first baby! I can't wait!! This is the closest I've been to being an auntie. She sounds good, but ready to be a mummy.

This afternoon I went to the ROM- as I was under the impression it was free on Friday evenings. However once I got there a sign outside told me it now costs $5. Bummer, I was really hoping this would be my "Friday night date" every week. But for $5 it's a bit expensive. Maybe once a month. It was pretty great though. They had this awesome exhibit of decor through the ages from the middle ages up to about the art deco movement. Oh it was great! Yummy furniture!

After that I did a bit of grocery shopping for the coming week and now I am sort of watching the movie Thank You For Smoking. It's alright, although I am mostly surfing the internet. Tomorrow will be lots of studying and maybe a trip to the local pool.

This is me with straight hair. It's perfect- someday it will be mine....

No comments: