Monday, December 20, 2010

5 minutes

5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010.

Sydney, the beach, the ocean, the sunshine, connecting with friends again, meeting new friends, Toronto, homecoming, happiness, spring time, flowers, the colours, regaining strength, summer time, the park, the feel of my legs when I'm walking, my bike, hot sultry nights, wasaga, the lake, floating, swimming, happiness, mum visiting, the islands, the heat, fall, the leaves, the walking, New York, Blake, happiness, the metropolitan, the junction, the backyard, nights on the porch talking till late, sunday dinners, my wonderful friends, heavy me, gwen styles, the music, the agony, the ecstasy, the beauty and wonder of it all.

*edit- i do need to add in a couple of things: Mark- I hope you are at peace,  winter, snow!!, fresh duvet covers and my family and Rusalka. *

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice! That's a pretty rad year.