Friday, December 10, 2010

Beautifully Different

Beautifully different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.

Things that make me different:

  • I like to fold things. A lot!
  • I name the spiders that live in my bathroom and I don't kill any of the ones that live in my house.
  • At restaurants I must organize creamers in bowls on the tables. (well just my table, I don't walk around to ALL the tables- that would be crazy)
  • I believe you can have a relationship with a purse and/or a shoe that is just as, if not more, satisfying than a romantic relationship.
  • My best boyfriend was my cat Sky.
  • I like to watch White Christmas, but usually not at Christmas time, unless I'm spending Christmas alone, and then it's what I do on the day.
  • I really like spending Christmas by myself, I just never get to.
  • I don't define success by power, money or fame. But by love, health and happiness.
  • I think I'm very successful.
  • Really, I don't need to be the best at anything. As long as I'm happy- I'm good.

Yup I'm a unique little snowflake, just like all the other snowflakes out there!

No comments: