Friday, December 10, 2010

Party!

Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

Well- as some of you may know, I'm a bit of a party animal. I loooooove a party. I love hosting parties, planning them out, being an (notso)innocent bystander at them.

Hard to narrow it down to just one- so let's go top 3 (in no particular order)

1.Pili and Clif's Australian engagement party. We had a delicious dinner on the docks at Wallamalloo, were dressed up all very fancy and having champagne, there were great people, great conversations!

2. My Birthday! My birthday is always the most fun, because I decided a long time ago, that I was always going to plan to do what I wanted to do on my birthday and be selfish! It's the one day you really REALLY can just do what you want and sod anyone else's opinions. I've decided since my 30th I'll be spending every other year in NYC, this year was a Toronto year. And it was great fun, dressing up and wandering the Junction with Gwen and meeting up with Isabel for dinner, having drinks with them and Stu on a Yorkville patio. It was a delicious sunny and warm day.

3. Anything where I can dress up fancy and socialize. It is clear that I must become a socialite because I'm good at it, and I like it!

No comments: