Monday, December 31, 2012

Dec 20- Stuff and things

Stuff and Things:  What products have you discovered this year that you love?  Tell us all about them, and why you love them.  Become the celebrity spokesperson of whatever it is you like!

Oh man, this is a hard one because right now I'm pretty much annoyed with "stuff" after having listened to and seen stupid commercials for how your life/her life/his life will be vastly improved if you get that special someone (or heck, just forget the other person and buy it for yourself!) something for "the season of giving".

I'm pretty sure that's not what they had in mind when that saying was thought up. It's just all so blatant and obvious now that this is just another version of the gluttony of our society, that happiness can be found in a bag.

Sooo I can't really be a celebrity spokesperson, firstly because I dislike celebrities selling things like they honestly care about the product and not the paycheque that's asscociated with the pretending. (are you honestly telling me a hollywood star uses boxed hair colour???) and secondly, well- no one's paying me.